The Government of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is hosting a series of community consultation meetings as part of its implementation of the World Bank funded SVG Food Insecurity Project 2023 to mitigate the negative impacts on the nation’s agricultural and fisheries sectors. All interested persons are invited to attend.
The community consultation meetings will take place on the following dates:
JUNE 27, 2023 –
- Doris Mckie Learning Resource Centre (Upper Cane Hall) from 10:00 a.m.
- Biabou Learning Resource Centre (Biabou) from 10:00 a.m.
- Methodist Church Hall (Kingstown) from 3:00 p.m.
JUNE 28, 2023 –
- Mayreau Community Centre (Mayreau) from 11:00 a.m.
- Union Island Tourism Bureau (Clifton, Union Island) from 5:00 p.m.
JUNE 29, 2023 –
- Bequia Anglican Primary School (Bequia) from 10:30 a.m.
The SVG Food Insecurity Project is being implemented by the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, Fisheries, Rural Transformation, Industry and Labour and the Economic Planning Division (Ministry of Finance, Economic Planning and Information Technology), with assistance from the Ministry of Tourism, Civil Aviation, Sustainable Development and Culture.